Information regarding corona
The serious corona crisis strongly highlights the important position of the MiRA Center as a low-threshold service for minority women and knowledge-enhancers in the support system.
Throughout the period, the MiRA Center has experienced an increasing number of inquiries from both women and the public assistance system and has therefore kept our services open to minority women who need information in different languages.
We follow the Norwegian authorities’ infection control council and adapt our activities and offers continuously:
Here is a selection of important offers that take placeat the MiRA Centre regularly:
• Information telephone: Here, women and young girls who have questions about various things can call for guidance. The number for our information telephone is 924 11 186 and is staffed from 09.00-16.00 from Monday to Friday.
• Crisis help and counseling: Takes place over the phone as usual on 22 11 69 20 and by appointment one-on-one at the MiRA Center
• Information about your rights and other courses take place through digital video meetings at Zoom. Contact us on email@example.com if you are interested.
• Open house every Wednesday now takes place at the digitale plattform Zoom
• Digital training: We arrange regular digital courses and conduct one-on-one training at the MiRA Center
We’re here for you! Just get in touch.
Other relevant information about the corona virus in several languages can be found at: